Salmon- September to October
Steelhead- October to May
Brown Trout- October to December & March to April
*All fishing gear is provided except waders & a NYS freshwater fishing license.*
* You can request the Salmon or Oswego River*
Drift Boat Trips or Walk & Wade options:
- 6-8 hour (full-day) Trips; $400 for 1-2 people, $200 for each additional person (up to 3 people per a drift boat). *Larger groups are welcome!*
- 8-10 hour (extended) Trips; $500 for 1-2 people, $250 for each additional person (up to 3 people per a drift boat). *Larger groups are welcome!*
- Afternoon Trips 4-6 hours; $350 for 1-2 people, $175 for each additional person (up to 3 people per a drift boat). *Larger groups are welcome!*
- Evening Casting For Kings 4-6 hours; $350 for 1-2 people, $175 for each additional person (via drift boat max 3 people).
Salmon River Trips:
Our trips on the world famous Salmon river include drift boat A.K.A float trips for up to 3 people drifting and fishing down scenic stretches of the river. We also offer walk and wade trips as well which are at times more effective especially for locking down a key spot on the river and is perfect for larger groups. During these trips we target King salmon, Coho salmon, Steelhead, and Brown trout based on the time of year. For these species in the river we float fish with centerpins, float fish or bottom bounce with spinning rods, fly fish, swing flies, and run plugs.
Early salmon season (i.e. September) unless requested otherwise we mainly fish the Salmon River Estuary until more fish move up river. These trips can honestly be more exciting than the river with times where we can't even get 3 rods in the water for hours. Plus you get to spend some time fishing for salmon away from the crowded river and also watch some awesome acrobatics from the salmon getting ready to run the river. This trip provides the opportunity at fresher fish with sweeter meat that are powered up, not beat up and tired from swimming up the river. So be prepared for sizzling drags and more intense battles!
Oswego River Trips:
When targeting Steelhead and Browns with the right conditions, trips with catches into the double digits are not uncommon. Our trips on the Oswego river include wading trips up at the dam, wall trips below the dam along the river which do not require waders, and drift boat trips which includes trolling or casting in the harbor and anchoring up in the lower river plugging or float fishing in the current.